SC/ST/Minority students welfare Cell:
“Let’s march hand in hand.”
SC/ST/Minority Students Welfare Cell of Duliajan Girls’ College was formed in the year 2013. The sole motive of the cell is to bring the students of these classes of society at par with the mainstream student body. The cell works in conjunction with other existing cells of the college to fulfill the following objectives-
Objectives of the Cell:
- To provide assistance to the SC/ST/Minority Students by organizing career counseling and personality development programme, holding spoken English classes and undertaking remedial as well as tutorial classes for
- To provide facilities and opportunities to take part in different cultural programmes organized in the college from time to time to showcase their
- To offer platform for different sports
- To organize awareness programme on available government policy prescriptions/schemes focusing on the welfare of the
- To address the complains of caste discrimination lodged by SC/ST/Minority
- To provide necessary information with regards various scholarship programmes of State/Central/Local bodies for SC/ST/Minority
- To undertake special interest and measures to offer financial assistance/hostel facilities/book
- To create a database of all the students belonging to SC/ST/Minority
Different activities and initiatives undertaken by the cell in conjunction with other cells of the college are summarized below in the form of a table.
|Name of the Teachers’
|Dr. Deepika Dutta Saikia
|HOD of Eco Deptt.
|Mrs. Akashi Baruah
|Mrs. Chayamoni Hazarika
|Dr. Moromi Chetia Phukan
|Mr. Haradhan Chandra Mandal
|HOD of Bengali Deptt.
SC, ST Welfare Cell Report_11zon