- Attendance: Attendance is taken in each class and a regular student must have 85% attendance as per the rules laid down by Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (A.H.S.E.C) & Dibrugarh University. Students are not allowed to loiter outside the college campus during the college hours.
- Identity Card: Identity Cards are issued to the students at the time of admission. Students must possess the identity card along with a passport size photograph duly signed by the college authority. They are supposed to carry their identity cards to the college everyday.
- College Uniforms: Uniform for the students are compulsory. The uniform is: White Mekhela Chadar with Green Borders. OR White Salwar Kameez with Green Dupatta. Black Cardigan in Winter.
- Using and Carrying of Mobile Phones inside the College campus is strictly prohibited. Use of Mobile phone by students inside the college campus is prohibited. If any student is found using mobile phones inside the college campus a fine of Rs. 2000/- have to be paid and the Mobile will be seized.
- Ragging is and Offence: If Anybody is found indulging in Ragging He/She is liable to be Punished Severely in accordance with the Law declared by the Honorable Supreme Court of India and UGC‘s Regulations which includes:
- Expulsion from the Institution.
- Imprisonment up t o 3 (Three) years etc.
D.G.C. ISO 9001 : 2015 (E202112490)
Govt. Regd. Under Societies Act No. RS/DIB/255/40 of 1998-99 Permanent Affiliated to D. U. No. DU/RG/DCDC/DGC/Perm.AFF/2010-2011/8096-102 Included under Sec. 2 (F) 12 B of the UGC Act, 1956, No. 8-394/2010 (CPP-I/C)