“Safeguard the Rights, Safeguard the Humanity”
Formation Date: 16.08.2013
The Minority Cell of Duliajan Girls’ College was constituted in the year 2013. Since inception the cell has been putting the most honest and sincere efforts to make provisions for all sorts of opportunities and facilities to this section of the students for their physical, mental, intellectual. Social as well as cultural well-being. The minority students of our college include both linguistic and religious minorities which constitutes around 6 percent of total students. Accordingly. Religious minorities like Christian. Jain. Sikh. Buddhist and Muslims and linguistic minorities like Bengali, Nepali etc. Students are studying in this college. The cell works in conjunction with other existing cells of the college to fulfill the following objectives:
- The broad objective is to bring the minority students to the mainstream of our society.
- To organize awareness programme on available Prescriptions/schemes focusing on the welfare of the community. Government policy
- To address the complaints of discrimination lodged by Minority Students.
- To provide necessary information with regards various scholarship programmes of State/Central/Local bodies for Minority Students.
- To undertake special interest and measures to offer financial assistance/hostel facilities/book facilities.
- To create a database of all the students belonging to Minority classes.
|Name of the Teachers’||Department||Ph. No.|
|Dr. Deepika Dutta Saikia||HOD., of Eco Deptt.||9435007846|
|Mr. Rameswar Baruah||HOD., Edu. Deptt.||6900592719|
|Mrs. Chayamoni Hazarika||HOD., H.Sc. Deptt.||9435530219|
|Dr. Moromi Chetia Phukan||H.Sc. Deptt.||7002499212|
Minority Werlfare Cell_11zon