A Grievance is a kind of communication that express discontent about an action or lack of action, about standard of service or absence of service of an institution and the complainant asks for remedial action. It is a machinery to short out the issues between students and the Institution. The Grievance Redressal cell of the DGC takes up the Grievance given by the stake holders of Institution try to resolve the matters.
Objectives of the Cell:
To develop on organizational frame work to resolve Grievance of Students.
To enlighten the students on their duties and responsibilities.
To make the students friendly for putting-up grievances without hesitation.
To ensure qualitative and quantitative development of the institution.
To explore the causes of grievance of the stake holders.
Rules of the Cell:
The Cell shall process all the students’ complaints and take suitable action as per the college norms.
The cell may form or review the guidelines policy for redressal of the grievances required from time to time.
To conduct meeting whenever required and discuss the relevant issues on various grievances.
Members of the Grievance Redressal Cell:
- Mrs. Jashashya Borah (Asstt. Prof.) Department of Sociology
- Mr. Prosanta Gogoi (Asstt. Prof.) Department of Sociology
- Dr. M. C. P. Gogoi (Asstt. Prof.) Department of Economics
- Mrs. Himadrika Tamuli (Asstt. Prof.) Department of Economics
- Mr. Haradhan Ch. Mandal (Asstt. Prof.) Department of Bengali