The Bachelors Degree in Education has been carefully designed to :
- Develop knowledge and understanding about the philosophical and sociological bases of education;
- Develop ability to understand learner behaviour and personality, and capability to apply this knowledge and understanding to guide learners to learn efficiently and effectively;
- Develop a national perspective about educational theory and practice to enable learners to visualize the inter-linkages and dependency among different educational systems and institutions;
- Develop a working knowledge of ICTs and their application in formal and non-formal systems of education;
- Generate awareness and understanding of some specialized areas of education and human development like special needs of education, curriculum development, environmental education, vocational education, teacher education, elementary education, measurement and evaluation, value education and human responsibility so as to widen the horizon of understanding of modern educational practices and to develop critical thinking pertaining to issues related to education.
About the Subject
- Opening up of the Major Course.
- Progress in enrollment
- To improve hundred percent good result.
- Open ITC Learning System.
- To attract more students for the importance of Modern Indian Language.
- To reduce the drop-out rate, enhancing more progression of students’ to higher studies.
Seminer & Workshop